Wednesday 7 June 2017

The Lost Love

Meeting you was beyond my fate ,
To hold back it was really late !
Your smile captivated my heart ,
And so my layers fell apart .
I wonder if you felt the same ,
Coz as of today you hate my name .
You are the only cure that remains ,
Memories are the only part of you that sustains .
Water never rolled down these eye ,
How many times am I going to lie !
All that remains are the ashes of our past ,
And once we believed that it will forever last .
I wonder if you will feel the same ever again ?
You were a tune that never left my brain .
Somewhere I can still hear you inside ,
Though the song is over and so is our ride !
It's lost and it's gone for good I hope ,
Time replays the past and says nope !
You seem to visit me every morning at my bedside ,
There is nothing better than that sight .
All I wish is that it could be true for one last time ,
But even looking back at it now is a crime .
I evolved into someone different all together ,
Oh look at the clouds and this romantic weather .
I seem to miss you severely as time passes by my side ,
But I have accepted the fact to which I once denied .
My soul seems to crave for your presence ,
My heart is missing those nostalgic essence .
I met you the other day to clear some facts and doubt ,
But it seemed like there was a drought !
The lake once filled with the emotions was gone ,
That is how we met our dusk after the dawn .
You thought I came to tell you something that will last ,
But I came to make my future from my past .
I wanted to hug you and soak you like a foam ,
And to whisper in your ears that it's good to be home !
But things didn't turned out good that day ,
I cried a 1000 deaths just to say .
Your pain is relatively small as it may fade ,
But mine is piercing through like a blade !
Since my sufferings are given by your hands ,
I will cherish them until they disbands .
Deep down it pains in the dark ,
You changed someone who was kinda lark .
I know you from the rate of your breaths ,
Just how many times I ll have to overcome these deaths !
I wish to meet you years later one day in a pub ,
Maybe we ll talk about you in that club .
I ll tell you about my daughter with your name ,
And we ll laugh reliving the moments so same .
But all this is what we call a dream I think,
Your presence is felt everytime I blink .
I wish you accomplish all your goals ,
I wish one of them is blending our souls !
We met like a breeze of the fire ,
That burned in us with lovely desire .
Our partnership grew up like a pair of dove ,
It's special don't you think ? MY LOST LOVE !

2 comments: