Tuesday 19 September 2017

The lost battle

Atrocious were my measures when it came to you ,
Love was the treasure I shared to few ,
Considering me an outcast you left me alone ,
That was the day when I learned a lesson so new .
My voice was terrible so was my dance ,
Having you beside me was never really a chance ,
Love was a bullet that struck down my heart ,
And thus the layers of sadness fell apart .
Misery was a treasure I kept for so long ,
I never really knew I would sing a song .
But the fire within me burned my soul ,
And thus I began to fill the huge hole .
Nostalgic were those lamp lights that burned so bright ,
Beautiful was the sky until I reached the heights .
My world seem to shatter slowly away ,
Burning so crimson every night and day .
While I loved her inside out she was fishing ,
My dreams about her ended at kissing ,
I won every damn battle I faced so far ,
But she was the only trophy in my cabinet that's missing !

4 comments:

  1. Lose to win. ❤😎 So relatable bhai. 🙈😎

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first blog of yours that i read . And I'm impressed. �� You are just flawless in your own way and congratulations to you for this .

    ReplyDelete