Friday 2 June 2017

Death Note

It's been a while since we last met ,
Thinking of which makes me upset !
I wonder if you are doing fine ?
Oh I wish I could still call you mine !
Yet I wait for your doubts to clear,
I know you don't want to overcome this fear .
Do you still remember our walks down the lane ?
I never imagined that loving you would end up in vain !
I longed for your soul and carved yours onto mine ,
Is this the end of our tale that once looked so divine !
I remember the pleasure you got when you looked at my smile ,
I was your pendulum and you were my dial !
How could you forget all this my love of the east ,
Don't you know I am starving for your presence at my feast .
Come and claim my heart again please !
I am unable to counter this heavy unease .
I am shocked to know that you love someone else today !
Maybe that's why you are keeping me far away .
Does he cares for you more than i ever did ? 
Or is it an agreement on which you bid .
Does he calms you enough for you to control your asthma ?
Or is it just a possible lie for you to overcome this dilemma ?
Can loving you be so painful and reliving altogether ?
But storms are nothing without a raining weather !
I love the way I know you won't return ,
But against all the logics and hopes I run !
I want to hate you for what I suffered ,
But not every story runs without being buffered !
You won't find that warmth in him no matter what !
Maybe this is the point to place the full stop .
I may not be the best for you to love me back ,
But once you said we all are Easter eggs with a crack !
You underestimated my love and my care ,
I ll keep loving you until greyish are my hair !
It's hard to tell you how I feel without you my soulful light,  (channa mereya - light of my soul)
I am ready to stand against my emotions and this fight !
You were the only hope for me to be ecstatic ,
But the hopes are dead so am I emphatic .
In the end I would love to quote this last quote ,
I love you and you define me , MY DEATH NOTE !


7 comments: